Featuring elegant Vintage-style calligraphy text, and a cheeky skeleton skull drinking from a cup, this t-shirt will surely appeal to your dark romantic soul.
A beautiful mix of Gothic Victoriana and macabre dark humour: the framed text reads "Wears black, loves coffee, avoids people". (An alternative design catered to "tea-drinkers" is also available! - choose your favourite beverage option when selecting size).
An exclusive design by TheBlackWardrobe, this unisex black t-shirt is made of super soft cotton, very comfortable and loose-fitted.
- monochrome design.
- LOOSE/BOXY FIT.
- 100% COTTON.
- Swipe photos to see sizing chart.
- Machine wash up to 40C, inside out, with similar colours.
- Use non-chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature.
- Do not iron directly on the print.
- Do not dry clean.
- HAND-PRINTED TO ORDER. Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch. (This may take longer during the holidays).
- MY T-SHIRTS ARE PRINTED+DISPATCHED BY LOCALLY SOURCED PRINTING COMPANIES.
- (This means that if you buy jewellery and t-shirts in the same order, they will come in separate parcels).
- Contact me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to assist.
- Returns/exchanges are allowed on my clothing items (except if they're customised or from the "Sale" section).
The picture was fantastic; clean, crisp lines, the shirt material was super soft, and the cut was was generous, not ungodly tight like I was afraid it would be. I already flaunted it to friends and a Facebook coffee group.
The passive aggressiveness of these tshirts, completely fit my general aesthetic! Never stop being you 😘😘😘
What's not to love about this design - gives people fair warning before they approach! I get a t-shirt with attitude and also get to support a small business, win-win.
A lovely soft touch t-shirt. Sizing is good too, loose but not baggy. Long enough, comes down below my hips (I'm 5.3 with a long torso). Also washes well.
So nice to finally find something a bit different! Lovely design printed onto a true to size t-shirt made from super soft fabric. I went for the 'drinks tea' option and it works really well