Drawing inspiration from 1940s-50s fashions, this retro Goth t-shirt features a darkly elegant pin up ghoul wearing cat-eye sunglasses with the slogan "Allergic to the sun".
An exclusive design by TheBlackWardrobe, It will surely please all of those out there who are fair-skinned, burn easily under the sun, or just hate the sun!
Short sleeve t-shirt is made of super soft cotton, with a loose-fit.
Long sleeve t-shirt has thicker fabric, which makes it ideal for the "in-between" British weather. It also has a loose-fit and the sleeves are finished with ribbed cuffs, which stops the fabric from distorting/over-stretching if you like to push them up.
- monochrome design.
- LOOSE/BOXY FIT.
- 100% COTTON.
- Swipe photos to see sizing chart.
- Machine wash up to 40C, inside out, with similar colours.
- Use non-chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature.
- Do not iron directly on the print.
- Do not dry clean.
- HAND-PRINTED TO ORDER. Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch. (This may take longer during the holidays).
- MY T-SHIRTS ARE PRINTED+DISPATCHED BY LOCALLY SOURCED PRINTING COMPANIES.
- (This means that if you buy jewellery and t-shirts in the same order, they will come in separate parcels).
- Contact me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to assist.
- Returns/exchanges are allowed on my clothing items (except if they're customised or from the "Sale" section).
My third t-shirt from THE BLACK WARDROBE and it certainly won’t be my last!
Well packaged, nice material, great fit and FAB design. Thanks once again Nora 😀