All my items are HANDMADE (unless otherwise specified) on a "made-to-order" basis.
Please allow 3-5 working days for jewellery and up to 3 weeks for clothing to be made and dispatched to you.
Orders are only dispatched on working days (Monday to Friday).
If you need to receive your order for a specific date, let me know when making your purchase by adding a note inside the "comments box". (You'll find this box in the "Shopping Bag" or "Cart" page, before reaching Checkout page). If I cannot meet your deadline, I will contact you ASAP.
All items will be sent (via RoyalMail) once the payment has been received. Please note, all delivery timelines are for guidance only, given by Royal Mail.
If you need to change shipping address, email me ASAP so I can update the order info.
If you buy jewellery AND clothing, please note that sometimes they may be shipped in different parcels.
I DO NOT CHARGE VAT ON PURCHASES MADE ON THIS WEBSITE.
PARCELS WITHIN THE UK:
Please note, I cannot offer next day dispatch because my items are handmade to order.
PARCELS TO EUROPE (European Union):
EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (not including the Canary Islands), Sweden.
PARCELS TO USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA and other parts of the world:
If you refuse to pay these taxes and your parcel gets returned to me, I will not refund shipping costs.
LOST/DELAYED PARCELS (UK and international):
Sadly, sometimes parcels get delayed or lost in the post. If you think the parcel has been lost or you are just worried, please contact me (it is very likely that your parcel has been held at your country's Customs. When that happens, it could delay the parcel up to a month! to reach you).
My contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The progress of your item can be viewed online on the RoyalMail website (you'll need the long number code I provide on your dispatch email). Link is here: https://www.royalmail.com/business/track-your-item#/
International Tracked items are electronically scanned at several different points during transit to the point of delivery (this system will vary between countries).
If Royal Mail confirm the parcel to be lost, I will let you know and I will offer you these two options to choose from:
LOST PARCELS DUE TO WRONG ADDRESS PROVIDED (UK and international):
Please take extra care when filling in the address info. If you use paypal to pay for your purchase, please check that your paypal address is up-to-date.
Please note, I don't offer refunds if parcel gets lost because shipping address provided by customer was wrong or with missing information.
If your order gets returned to me via post because you fail to claim your parcel (because you were away when your parcel was delivered or you provided me the wrong address, to cite some examples), I will offer you these two options:
OTHER IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
How can I pay for my order?
- This website accepts all major credit/debit cards (including AMEX) and paying platforms PayPal and Gpay.
- When browsing the shop, you can choose to see prices in British Pounds, U.S. Dollars or Euros. However, all payments will be processed in British Pounds (I am based in the UK).
- Please note, I don't charge VAT on my items.
What happens after I place an order?
- Once your payment has been processed and accepted, your order will be processed.
- All my items are handmade (unless otherwise specified) on a "made-to-order" basis. This means that very rarely I'll have the item already made, ready to be shipped. So please allow 3-5 working days for jewellery to be made+shipped to you and up to 3weeks for clothing to be made+shipped to you.
- All jewellery is handmade by me and dispatched from the UK.
- Clothing is printed by locally sourced print suppliers. If you are based in the UK (your order will be printed and dispatched directly from a UK print supplier).
EU and international orders will be printed+dispatched by UK or EU-based print suppliers.
USA/CANADA orders will be printed+dispatched by UK or USA-based print suppliers.
- I always try my best to process orders as quickly as possible, however IF YOU ARE ORDERING A GIFT OR JUST NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER BY A CERTAIN DATE, please email me so I can confirm if this is possible so I can prioritize your order.
- Orders are only shipped on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- If for whatever reason, your order gets delayed (for example, shipping date falls on a bank holiday or items are found faulty upon inspection when packing), I will inform you ASAP via email.
- You will always receive an email to let you know your order has been dispatched.
Can I amend/cancel my order?
- YES, if it hasn't been dispatched. Please email me ASAP (email@example.com) so I can cancel or amend the order details.
- If you want to change the items you've ordered, please email me ASAP so I can amend the order (if the total amount doesn't change) or cancel the order (if the total amount is different from the original order).
- (Please note, I can't offer cancellation for a customised item).
What should I do if my order gets damaged during transit?
- Please email me as soon as possible (with images showing the damage) so I can file a complaint with Royal Mail and then arrange for your order to be re-made and sent to you. I always try my best to prepare my parcels carefully, specially for international orders. However, if you see the parcel has been damaged, feel free to open it in the presence of a deliverer and make a complaint according to the procedures of the courier company.
- Please be aware, Royal Mail handles all my parcels until they leave the UK. Once your parcel arrives to your country, it gets handled by your local/national courier. Other international couriers may be used for my clothing items.
Can I return/exchange my order?
- Yes, except on some items such as customised items and earrings (due to hygienical reasons - unless they are faulty/damaged). If an item cannot be returned, this information will be provided on product page.
- The original amount you paid for your order (that also includes the original shipping charge) will be refunded back to you.
- Please email me BEFORE you send the item back (I will not accept parcels sent back to me without prior confirmation).
- Return postage and packing will not be refunded. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for postage to return the item.
- Any refund/exchange must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. I recommend that you use recorded delivery and obtain proof of postage. I cannot be held responsible for items lost, delayed or damaged when being returned.
- If sending items back from outside the United Kingdom, please make sure to clearly state and declare items as RETURNED GOODS. Any duties on returned goods will remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Items must be sent in the same condition as they were received (undamaged, unused and with their original labelling/packaging).
- Your money will be refunded as soon as your order is returned back to me.
- All returns must be sent to the following business address: Friar street, St Helens, WA10 6NS, United Kingdom.
Please note, by placing an order on this website, you agree to have read, understood and accepted the FAQs AND these Shipping terms & conditions.