Inspired by Victorian Memento mori jewellery, this rosary necklace features bronze accents, delicate glossy black lampwork-style beads, a vintage-inspired filigree connector and an exquisitely realistic human skull pendant with blackened detailing.
Very unique and rare, you could easily mistake this necklace with an authentic antique piece from the Victorian era! The little skull has been painted by hand to give it a realistic appearance and then hand-drilled to create this charming macabre dangling pendant.
- BRONZE-FINISH METAL.
- Neck drop: 18" aproximately
- Comes with extension chain.
- Chain with glossy black lampwork-style beads.
- Chain is made of copper.
- All other metal parts are made of brass or zinc alloy, all nickel and lead free.
- Skull pendant is made of resin.
- This is item is HANDMADE TO ORDER.
- I aim to dispatch orders within 5 working days. (However, please be aware of possible delays during Christmas and other busy holiday periods).
Please remove jewellery when washing hands, in the shower, hot tub, sauna, ocean or swimming pool, as moisture and water accelerate the tarnishing of metal.