STEAMPUNK SIREN SEA MONSTER CAMEO NECKLACE
This eerie and ravishing nautical Steampunk necklace will surely please anyone whose taste tends towards Steampunk pirate jewellery, Gothic Horror or Classical mythology.
Featuring a large cameo pendant with a siren wrecking a ship to its destruction. So exquisitely detailed, you can see the delicate facial features of this female sea monster figure with a ship despairingly tangled in her flowing hair.
In ancient Greek mythology, Sirens were female creatures who lured sailors to their destruction with their enchanting music and singing voices.
Also available as a brooch.
- Ivory-on-black cameo. Made of resin.
- Cameo measurements: 4cms long and 3cms wide aproximately.
- Chain is 40.5cms/16inches long aproximately (20cms/8inch on each side). This length can be extended +6cms/2.5inches aproximately.
- Lobster clasp fastening.
- This necklace is very lightweight.
- All bronze components are made of brass or zinc alloy, all nickel and lead free.
- All my dark pieces come in a gift box, ready to be gifted to yourself or your loved ones.
- This item is handmade to order. Please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
Please, contact me if you wish to order more units than available in the shop or have a deadline for your purchase. I'll be happy to assist.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - Royal Mail 2nd class, signed for.
Royal Mail 1st class, signed for. Service costs £1.00
PARCELS TO EUROPE (European Union):
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (NO TRACKING).
£4.50 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING WITH SIGNATURE).
PARCELS TO USA/CANADA:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (UNTRACKED).
£4.50 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING).
PARCELS TO AUSTRALIA:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (UNTRACKED)
£5.00 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING).
PARCELS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD (excluding EU, USA, CA, AUS):
£9.50 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING).
See more delivery details on SHIPPING page.