STEAMPUNK SIREN SEA MONSTER CAMEO BROOCH
Nautical Steampunk cameo brooch featuring a siren wrecking a ship to its destruction. In ancient Greek mythology, Sirens were female creatures who lured sailors to their destruction with their enchanting music and singing voices. This exquisite design will surely please anyone whose taste tends towards Steampunk, Gothic Horror or Classical mythology.
- female figure with a highly detailed galeon on her head.
- Ivory-on-black cameo.
- Black frame that has been hand-painted with bronze accents. (Please be aware that your pieces might look slightly different from that of the picture as this is a hand-made process, so every piece will be unique from each other).
- This Gothic macabre piece is all made of resin, which makes it very sturdy and still lightweight.
- Brooch measurements: 6.5cms long and 4cms wide aproximately.
- All metal components are made of brass or zinc alloy, all nickel and lead free.
- All my dark pieces come in a gift box, ready to be gifted to yourself or your loved ones.
- This item is handmade to order. Please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
Please, contact me if you wish to order more units than available in the shop or have a deadline for your purchase. I'll be happy to assist.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - Royal Mail 2nd class, signed for.
Royal Mail 1st class, signed for. Service costs £1.00
PARCELS TO EUROPE (European Union):
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (NO TRACKING).
£4.50 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING WITH SIGNATURE).
PARCELS TO USA/CANADA:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (UNTRACKED).
£4.50 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING).
PARCELS TO AUSTRALIA:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (UNTRACKED)
£5.00 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING).
PARCELS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD (excluding EU, USA, CA, AUS):
£9.50 (ROYAL MAIL TRACKED SHIPPING).
See more delivery details on SHIPPING page.