Set on a beautifully ornate yet understated antique-style frame, this Vintage-style brooch features a black cameo with a death moth. Very exquisite and full of detail! You can see the little skull carved on its body.
CAMEO AVAILABLE IN 2 FINISHES: WITHOUT-PAINT(natural) or PAINTED.
Please note, Painted finish is a handmade process done by me. Therefore, your cameo might look slightly different as shown on this photo.
- resin cameo.
- colour: light brown with blackened accents.
- large size: 4cms/1.5inches wide aproximately.
- Very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Bronze-finish setting. Made of metal (Brass/zinc alloy, nickel and lead free).
- All my dark pieces come in a gift box, ready to be gifted to yourself or your loved ones.
- This item is handmade to order. Please allow up to 5 working days for dispatch.
- Contact me if you wish to order more units than available in the shop or have a deadline for your purchase. I'll be happy to assist.
Beautiful cameo and dispatched/delivered really quickly. Will definitely be ordering again.
I bought the white version for my goth husband who's also a doctor. He says it's anatomically brilliant. Love how it looks. Never been disappointed with the designs and choices from The Black Wardrobe.
Beautiful, intricate detail. I love cats so this was perfect for me.
Recently received my necklace and couldn't be more pleased with it. The quality is fantastic delivery and communication are top notch will definitely bev ordering again.
Simply put, phenomenal service and feedback.
The website is clear and easy to navigate
And the products are simply gorgeous
Thank you and I shall be shopping here again.
Very proud to wear this gorgeous pin
Stunning and very well made
So happy with this beautiful item
I could decide between 2 tees so I bought both, fantastic customer service! Highly recommend!💋🖤
So soft, well made, there's nothing else to say, PERFECT!!💋🖤
So soft and nicely printed. Fantastic buy. Fit as expected and quick delivery even though I’m in a different country. 100% recommend. My favorite impulse buy to date.